$225 for one Calendar Year
Consumers interested in expanding their knowledge of wine or contemplating a career change can benefit from American Sommelier’s individual membership. The $225 fee grants access to discounted Consumer Member Tuition prices and the option to enroll in a payment plan for a comprehensive curriculum of wine classes. Members have access to American Sommelier’s far-reaching network of consumers and professionals for career advising and job placement assistance in addition to social networking opportunities.
Individual members enjoy a 10% discount on:
- Personal sommelier services to chose ideal wines for personal use or events
- Private wine educational seminars hosted by an American Sommelier Educator and designed as an in-depth look into select wine styles, varieties, and/or regions, in addition to a focused introduction to tasting and sensory analysis
- Customized Wine Excursions for connoisseurs and novices seeking to explore the world of wine
Access to American Sommelier services including:
- Cellar analysis recommendation and evaluation
- Collection curation offering unparalleled insight and expertise to many facets of wine collecting
- Cellar design to store wines in the optimum environment, both aesthetically and functionally
- Wine sourcing from around the world for both immediate consumption and aging
Additionally, members receive discounts at select restaurants, bars and wine shops, 10% discount on American Sommelier special events and seminars, and unique offers on American Sommelier merchandise.