Why Blind Tasting?
- Trusting yourself to make an evidence-based, unbiased assessment of a wine using your sensory perceptions helps you build better, smarter wine lists and make better, smarter pairings. Two key elements for success as a professional and satisfaction as a consumer.
- Use it or lose it: wine knowledge needs exercise to stay strong and agile. Blind Tasting is a great way to work-out the knowledge you built in V&V.
- Our teachers top notch; most are alumni of the American Sommelier program.
- The curriculum has been meticulously developed and honed by our core faculty to most effectively help you learn.
- Classes are small, so you get plenty of personal attention.
- Want to compete for the Best Sommelier in America or even the World? You’ll need to be a sharp Blind Taster! Putting yourself in this field of candidates puts you on par with the top professionals in the country—winning is a career-altering feat.